Want to learn the basics of volleyball? Or get more information on your favorite sport? Volleyball is an Olympic team sport in which two teams of 6 players are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other team's court under organized rules.The most popular form of volleybal is competitive indoor volleyball; numerous other variations of volleyball have developed, most notably the Olympic spin-off sport beach volleyball. With SportsVideo: Volleyball, you will have access to volleyball tips, rules, history and trivia - all on your iPhone or iPod Touch!
SportsVideo: Volleyball also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your favorite volleyball tips and trivia with others!
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! == If you are not 100% satisfied with SportsVideo: Volleyball then we will happily return your money. Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
== Videos Include ==
- How to Pass a Volleyball
- How to Bump or Pass a Volleyball
- Some Volleyball Basics
- How to Train and Condition for Volleyball
- Underhanded Volleyball Serve for Beginners
- Professional Volleyball Serve
- Bump, Set, and Spike
- Fundamentals of the Attack
- How to Spike a Volleyball
- How to Dig a Volleyball
- Dig Passes
- Volleyball Setting Tutorial
- 3rd-Grader Overhand Serves in Volleyball
- The Float Serve
- The History of Volleyball
- The Rules of Volleyball
- Volleyball: A Brief History
- Volleyball Practice Tips
- Blocking Tutorial
- Blocking Fundamentals
- Amazing Volleyball Blocks
- Amazing 15yr Old Jump Serve
- How to Jump Serve
- Compatible with iPhone and the iPod touch.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Support and Contact Information:
Send us an email at: