Want to learn the basics of squash Or get more information on your favorite sport? Squash is a racquet sport played by two players (or four players for doubles) in a four-walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball. Squash is recognized by the IOC and remains in contention for incorporation in a future Olympic program. The game was formerly called squash racquets, a reference to the "squashable" soft ball used in the game. With SportsVideo: Squash, you will have access to squash tips, rules, history and trivia - all on your iPhone or iPod Touch!
SportsVideo: Squash also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your favorite tips with others!
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! == If you are not 100% satisfied with SportsVideo: Squash then we will happily return your money. Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
== Videos Include ==
- How To Play Squash
- Basic Technique
- Squash Quick Tips: Grip
- How to Hit a Squash Ball
- Squash Quick Tips: Footwork
- Squash Coaching : Rules of Serving
- Squash Master Class: Backhand Drop Shot
- Squash Serve Returns: Drop Volley Attack
- Squash Lesson
- Squash Quick Tips: Volley
- Squash Shot Tips: Digging Squash Balls Out of the Corner
- Squash Coaching: Forehand Drive
- Squash Coaching: Forehand Serve
- Squash Coaching: Forehand Drop Shot
- Trick Shots
- Deception Drill
- Tactics Against Quick Players
- Controlling the 'T'
- The Drive Movement
- Squash Figure Eights
- Squash Figure Eights Part 2
- Squash Coaching : The Boast
- How to NOT Play Squash!
- SQUASH is WAR
- Compatible with iPhone and the iPod touch.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Support and Contact Information:
Send us an email at: