Stunt Plane Video!
Love airshows and stunt plane tricks? In the early days of flying, some pilots used their aircraft as part of a flying circus to entertain. Maneuvers that had no practical purpose were flown for artistic reasons or to draw gasps from onlookers. In due course some of these maneuvers were found to allow aircraft to gain tactical advantage during aerial combat or dogfights between fighter aircraft.
With Stunt Plane Video! you will see some of the most amazing stunts and tricks from airshows and runways around the world! Stunt Plane Video! also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your favorite stunt flying moments with other fans.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! == If you are not 100% satisfied then we will happily return your money. Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
== Videos Include ==
- Ethanol Stunt Plane, Outrageous Stunts! Prairie Air Show 2006
- Reno Air Race Exhibition Stunt Plane Landing On Pickup
- RC Stunt Plane, Helicopter And Jet Do Tricks And Crash
- Nas Jax Air Show 2008 (Stunt Planes And War Planes)
- Plane 2 Plane Stunt
- Water Skimming Stunt Planes
- The Most Extreme Stunt Landing Ever?
- Amazing Airplane Stunts
- Stunt Planes
- Stunt Flying- Lakeland, Fl Air Show
- Tap Airbus A310 Low Pass Turn Portugal Airshow 2007
- Stunt Plane Landing On Smallest Runway
- Sean Tucker Offers Tour Of Stunt Plane
- Take A Ride In A Stunt Plane
- Airplane Almost Crashing After Pylon Hit
- Reno Air RaceJeremy Clarkson's Extreme Machines
- Fancy Flying Of The Oracle Stunt Plane
- Through The Trees
- Red Bull Helicopter Does Back Flips!
- Crazy Pilots Taking Off From Congo Small Road
- Red Baron Stunt Planes
- Man On The Wing Of A Plane
- Avalon Airshow Stunt Plane
- Robert Moses Stunt Plane
- Red Arrows and Stunt Planes
- Red Arrows So Close To Crashing
- Compatible with iPhone and the iPod touch.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Support and Contact Information:
Send us an email at: