Language Video: Basic Spanish II
Need more practice with your Spanish vocabulary and verb conjugation? Today, 329 million people speak Spanish as a native language, making it the world's second most spoken language in terms of native speakers. Spanish is growing increasingly popular as a second or third language in a number of countries because of logistical, economic, and touristic interest towards the many nations which chiefly use Spanish as the primary language.
With Language Video: Basic Spanish II, you will have access to Spanish language lessons right on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Language Video: Basic Spanish II also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your language study tips or practice conversations with other Spanish students!
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! == If you are not 100% satisfied then we will happily return your money. Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
== Videos Include ==
- Spanish Classes 1
- Spanish Classes 2
- Spanish Classes 3
- Spanish Classes 4
- Learn Spanish Adjectives and Pronouns
- Learn Spanish Accent Rules
- Spanish VerbsGroup 1
- Spanish VerbsGroup 2
- Spanish VerbsGroup 3
- Basic Spanish Lesson: Conjugation Of Verbs
- Basic Spanish Lesson: Difference Between Ser And Estar.
- Spanish Lessons: El Verbo EstarThe Verb To Be
- Spanish Lessons: El Verbo Ser- The Verb To Be
- Past Tenses: Preterite Vs. Imperfect In Spanish
- Past Tense Verb Forms In Spanish
- Present Tense RegularEr Verbs
- Present Tense RegularAr Verbs
- Present Tense RegularTener
- How To Speak Spanish : Tips On Useful Phrases In Spanish
- How To Speak Spanish : Tips On Getting To Know Each Other Speaking Spanish
- Compatible with iPhone and the iPod touch.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Support and Contact Information:
Send us an email at: