Training for a triathlon? Or want to review and improve your swimming workout? Swimming is an amazingly effective aerobic exercise that reduces the harmful effects of stress and improves mental clarity. Swimming is also very low-impact and is a great fitness option for individuals with joint issues or sports injuries. Swimming can improve posture and develop a strong lean physique, often called a "swimmer's build."
With FitVideo: Swimming you will have full video tutorials of swimming strokes, drills, and workouts, all on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Perfect for those training for a triathlon or anyone looking to add a swimming routine to their workout. FitVideo: Swimming also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your swimming techniques and workout tips with other athletes!
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! == If you are not 100% satisfied then we will happily return your money. Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
== Videos Include ==
- Muscles Used in Swimming Backstroke, Breast, Butterfly, Freestyle
- Muscles Used in Swimming Free Style
- Muscles Used in Butterfly Swimming Style
- How To Swim Breaststroke
- How To Swim Freestyle Stroke
- How To Swim Butterfly Stroke
- Free Style Kicking
- Muscles Used In Swimming Free Style
- Top Three Swim Drills
- Freestyle Swim Drill "Catch Up"
- Freestyle Part 1
- Freestyle Part 2
- Efficient Swimming
- How To Correct Faults
- Kaio AlmeidaButterfly(50m) Underwater Side View
- Arm Recovery Swimming Drills
- Trismart Swim Drills
- Triathlon Kicking Drills
- Freestyle Swim Drills For Triathletes Part 1
- Freestyle Swim Drills For Triathletes Part 2
- Full Body Swimming Workout
- Compatible with iPhone and the iPod touch.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Support and Contact Information:
Send us an email at: