Want to learn more about the building blocks of a healthy diet? Healthy nutrition is the central part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. Poor nutrition is linked to health-threatening conditions like obesity and metabolic syndrome, and such common chronic systemic diseases as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and osteoporosis. By taking charge of your nutrition, you not only prevent or alleviate these diseases, but will also experience higher energy levels and improved physical well-being!
With FitVideo: Nutrition, you can learn about nutrition and a healthy diet from leading dieticians, doctors, and nutrition experts, all on your iPhone or iPod touch. FitVideo: Nutrition also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your questions, advice, or tips with others who enjoy a healthy lifestyle!
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! == If you are not 100% satisfied then we will happily return your money. Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
== Videos Include ==
- Nutrition And Your Mental Health
- Whole Foods, Health And Weight Loss
- Carbohydrates and You, Part 1, Advanced Nutrition Lecture
- Carbohydrates and You, Part 2, Advanced Nutrition Lecture
- Carbohydrates and You, Part 3, Advanced Nutrition Lecture
- 7 Nutrition Fundamentals For Losing Fat
- 7 Healthy Habits Of Nutrition
- Nutrition Guidelines
- Nutrition Guidelines Part 2
- How To Optimize Your Nutrition For Vibrant Health
- How To Maintain 6 Meals/Snacks A Day
- Gain Lean Muscle
- Healthy Eating
- How To Follow A Healthy Diet By Reading Nutrition Labels
- Healthy Diet Tips : Judging Healthy Portion Sizes
- Fish Oil And Omega 3 Benefits
- The Five Keys To Healthy Eating
- Seafood And Nutrition With Professor Ma Crawford
- Nutrition Advice: Snacking
- Nutrition Advice: Top Antioxidant Foods
- Foods High In Antioxidants
- Compatible with iPhone and the iPod touch.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Support and Contact Information:
Send us an email at: