ExpertVideo: Car Repair Basics
Interested in learning some of the basics of car repair? Want to save money on mechanics? Auto repair is a technical skill best taught through expert example. With ExpertVideo: Car Repair Basics, you can learn the basics of how to change your oil, check your fluids, test your brakes, and how to tell if your wheels need replacing - all on your iPhone or iPod Touch!
ExpertVideo: Car Repair Basics also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your favorite car repair tips with others!
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! == If you are not 100% satisfied then we will happily return your money. Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
== Videos Include ==
- How To Change A Flat Car Tire Step By Step
- How to Change A Tire
- How To Change Your Car's Oil: Part 1
- How To Change Your Car's Oil: Part 2
- How To Replace A Wheel Bearing In Your Car
- How To Check Your Wheel Bearing And Tie Rod
- Replacing Lower Control Arm/Ball Joint
- How To Bleed Air Out Of Your Car's Brake System.
- Bleeding Brakes With One-Person Brake Bleeder
- How To Check Tire Wear
- How To Check A Car's Fluids
- How To Check For A Power Steering Fluid Leak
- How To Check For A Battery Fluid Leak
- Removing Paint Scratches
- Fundamentals Of Electronic Engine Control1 Of 3
- Fundamentals Of Electronic Engine Control2 Of 3
- Fundamentals Of Electronic Engine Control3 Of 3
- Mass Air Flow SensorsTesting And Replacing: Part 1
- Auto Repair: Mass Air Flow SensorsTesting And Replacing: Part 2
- How To Jump Start A Car
- Compatible with iPhone and the iPod touch.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Support and Contact Information:
Send us an email at: