DanceVideo: Latin Dance
Want to learn how to rumba, salsa or tango? Or want to refresh your Latin dance skills? Latin dance typically includes dances originating in Latin America and the Caribbean islands such as cha cha cha, rumba, samba, salsa, mambo, danza, merengue, tumba, bachata, cumbia, and bolero.
With DanceVideo: Latin Dance, you can learn all the basics of Latin dance with your iPhone or iPod Touch. DanceVideo: Latin Dance features instructional videos on how to dance the salsa, rumba, tango and more favorite Latin dances! DanceVideo: Latin Dance even includes a chat feature, so that you can connect with other Latin dance fans. Share your tips and dance techniques on our moderated discussion panel!
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! == If you are not 100% satisfied then we will happily return your money. Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
== Videos Include ==
- Learn To Dance Salsa : Basic Steps For Beginners
- Salsa Dancing Lessons : Spins And Disco
- Salsa Dancing Lessons : Getting Out Of Two Handed Holds
- Salsa Dancing Lessons : Salsa Dancing: Step 1
- Salsa Dancing Lessons : Salsa Dancing: Step 2
- Salsa Dancing Lessons : Salsa Dancing: Step 3
- Salsa Dancing Lessons : Salsa Dancing: Step 4
- How To Dance The Basic Salsa Step
- Rumba Basics
- Afro-Cuban Rumba
- How To Dance The Rumba
- Dance StudioThe Rumba
- RumbaTiming For Women
- RumbaTiming For Men
- Learn To Dance Merengue
- Ballroom Tango For Beginners
- Dance StudioThe Tango
- Beginner's TangoBack Corte
- Beginners TangoBasic Walk, Progressive Link and Closed Promenade
- Compatible with iPhone and the iPod touch.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Support and Contact Information:
Send us an email at: